Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but the stories you tell – Seth Godin
Social media is fast becoming the marketing tool you cannot “do” without. And perhaps more so for small businesses who will often begin their journey on social media because it is a cost effective option.
Social media is a discovery tool, a library, a networking group, a noticeboard, …. an online phenomenon in the digital world that encapsulates many traditional forms of information.
Tauranga based Colab Marketing can help you get social from scratch or help you organise and grow your online profile further.
Some of the social media and online marketing tools and initiatives we can help you with include:
- Social media and online marketing planning and implementation
- Getting set up on Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus etc
- Creating a blog and getting started
- Photo and video sharing
- Online newsletters, promotions and email marketing
- Online banners and advertising
- Search engine optimisation and advertising.
Click on the following link to hear what Marketing guru Seth Godin has to say about social media pollution and the common focus on quantity, i.e. LIKES, versus quality – really connecting with people.